excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife has not healed liver cancer. All these products which I have ordered from iherb.com recommended by our splended doctor Antti Heikkilä, has mekes my wife much better and stronger. Even as she said it is almost miracle. She has power to walk a little, do some homeworks and she fas begin to believe that maybe it is not even possible to get more years to live more. At november 2010 oncoligist said that she has two mounth time to live the situation is so bad. Then I took appoinment to doctor Antti Heikkilä and he geve me all this items and where I could order them. Thank a lot of iherb.com and many thanks to Antti Heikkilä which has given by his advices more time to live to her. Thank`s for all of you! -Juha Vastapuu

Like this very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered this a couple of times already. My family uses so much vitamin c and this c-1000 with bioflavonoids works so well for us that it's the only vitamin c we take. It helps heal wounds faster, keeps flu and other infections away. Highly recommended!

Great product for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for the price - has bioflavonoids, good dose, plenty of servings and it's a vcap so it's readily absorbed.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not to be taken on an empty stomach. Good quality though not better than Thorne's.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not free from magnesium stearate making it inferior to Thorne's vitamin C. Also, unlike Thorne's it cannot be taken on an empty stomach, at least in my case. Still, this is a reliable company, with good quality products. My gums stopped bleeding.

vitamin c-1000

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good

NO COLDS FOR YOU!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

KEEP THE COLD AWAY WITH YOUR C EVERYDAY!

Vitamin C-1000

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Better for period Autumn/Winter because of bioflavonoids content. using by person with cancer chemioteraphy.

Super vitamin