Bubble killer

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I researched the implications of bubbles in my urine and found that they may indicate kidney malfunction, I was glad to come upon some recent research that indicated kidney benefit from Vitamin B-1 intake. Following the research report I took 100 mg of B-1 three times a day and in a short time the bubbles noticeably reduced. I felt that I had knowledgeably managed the situation until a 24 hour urine test showed that my kidneys were just fine. So for what its worth, B-1 kills some bubbles.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel this is a good quality product. Used B1 successfully, together with sublingual B12 and B-complex, for resolving shaking (dysautonomia) and neck stiffness. I cannot tell if it works alone, probably best in synergy with other B vitamins.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good aid to improving digestion and sleeping habits

Travel Clinic Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking a trip to Thailand and the Nurse at the Travel Clinic recommended this vitimin to prevent mesquito bites.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Will not get this again bcause it contains magnesium stearate. I got this to keep mosquitos from biting me they are really bad this year. I've been taking 3 caps a day with a B-complex it's not working too well, I get bit less than some people but not completely bite free maybe I need to up the dose.

Why buy something more expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

It does a great job and the price is non existing. It is much better than more expensive products. Will stick with this one each time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

i take it for countering the jitter effect of café and it work well

Good, but Aaaack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2007 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be perfectly good B1, and rather cheap compared to Twinlabs. But when I tried to open a cap and stir some into my child's milk (nightmares come from a lack of B1), he nearly choked! Apparently, it's not as "taste-friendly" as the Twinlabs brand.

For MSUD symptoms

Posted by PurplePegasus on December 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

I did research on MSUD. All the MD tech papers recommend this, as well as L-Carnitine. I take both when such symptoms manifest. But I also take charcoal for the "poisoning" life-draining symptoms and that works fast. Since I take these 3 to assist during a crisis, I am not sure which works best. I know the other two definitely help tremendously. I am not sure about this one which I added later. I try to avoid taking it because it's synthetic and I already take a natural B-complex. Still, when critical symptoms manifest, this is a million times better than anything prescription for someone with liver illness. Synthetic, but no side-effects here and no extra burden on the liver. For that, I give 5 stars.

Heart & Brain

Posted by harrison42 on November 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product - I like my medications in capsule form.

1 2 3 4