Nature's Way Peppermint Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

This helps if I have stomach pain.

Magical!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

These work really well for stomach discomfort (gas, cramps, etc.). I've tried a lot of products for these symptoms, and this seems to do the trick. I take it with food whenver I'm going to eat something that might give me problems, and it works great.

Reflux

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product works, but I exparience a lot of reflux with it. I also purchased Heather's Tummy Tamers at the same time and Heather's works much better for my IBS.

Digestive aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

Of all the products I tried this is for me certainly the best and I am glad Iherb keeps it in stock. It is mild and effective.

Not at all helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

Directions advise to take before meal - too strong for an empty stomach, even followed by food. When taken nearer to the meal, or even with the meal, it does not work at all. Thumbs down on a completely useless supplement.

Good for treating parasites/bacteria/yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good for getting rid of symptoms associated with intestinal parasites. I usually took 2x or 3x the dosage... I used them in conjuction with enteric coated oil of oregano

great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good for digestion and fresh breath.

Piparminttuöljykapselista apu ärtyvään suoleen

Posted by HidastaElamaa on May 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

Suomesta vaikeasti löydettävä tuote on tämä kapselimuotoinen piparminttuöljy, joka on erinomainen apu reistailevan suoliston vaivoihin. Öljy on tärkeää nauttia nimenomaan kapselina, joilloin se vapautuu vasta suolistossa eikä aiheuta närästysoireita. Kokeile myös FODMAD-dieettiä, josta lisää infoa ravitsemusterapeutti Reijo Laatikaisen sivuilla http://www.pronutritionist.net/

reflux

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

got heartburn with this cant say its for those who dont have reflux.

Helps with food intolerance problems naturally

Posted by arro253 on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a sensitive stomach, with intolerances to dairy and oily foods, so I often have episodes of stomach upsets and diarrhea. During these bouts, Pepogest helps to calm my stomach before eating, and I don't have to worry about side-effects. It's small and easy to swallow, and a great alternative (or at least support) to medications like Buscopan or anti-diarrhea pills.