Very nice coconut oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several brands of coconut oil lately, and am very pleased with this one, the problem I have had with many coconut oils is they upset my stomach, sometimes have to lay down with bad tummy ache - running to the loo etc. I can take a large teaspoon full several times during the day and no bad effects, it is smooth and creamy, mild tasting and very nice to use. It also sinks into your skin alot better than most oils and leaves hands feeling soft. I especially want to consume large amounts of coconut oil, ie 3 to 4 tablespoons a day, as when I was doing this with another brand, that I can no longer get, I found after only 3 weeks, I was able to stop taking my asthma inhalers that I have been on for 45 years. Coconut oil rocks... thanks iherb, great service and quick delivery as usual.

Best price for organic extra virgin coconut oil!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is organic extra virgin coconut oil at a great price! It has the best price for the amount of product. I love coconut oil, I use it in cooking, in baking and on my skin. I love the smell and the taste, very happy with it! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Helps an underactive thyroid.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

One tablespoon of coconut oil taken daily helps a sluggish thyroid. Also, coconut oil is safer than olive oil to cook with since it has a higher smoke point.

AMAZED!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had kidney stones for 20+ years and always in and out of the hospital. Last July I had 4 surgeries for them within 6 weeks time. My stones were so big that the dr's couldnt get them, they just crushed them with a scope (that was even a surgery through my back to my kidney) I am thrilled and AMAZED that by taking Magnesium Citrate along w/ Coconut Oil, I have passed 3 stones in 2 weeks time. I will continue to use these 2 products! THANK YOU for such a great product!!!

Crazy For Coconut Oil!

Posted by khessel on July 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I use coconut oil for cooking, smoothies, and as a skin moisturizer. In the past, saturated fats have had a bad reputation, but they are actually very good for you. I was looking for a type of extra virgin coconut oil that is organic and reasonable priced, and this product met my requirements. I currently live in South Korea, and I have not been able to find coconut oil anywhere. I am so glad I can purchase it through iHerb. I have reordered it a few times, and I will continue to order it in the future. It has become a staple product in my kitchen. ;)

a great oil for your skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

try this on your skin everyday and you will be amazed at the results. helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dry skin. it makes for a fantastic cooking oil and has an extremely high heat tolerance. much better to cook with this than vegetable oil, nut oils, and canola. i prefer this over the standard nutiva coconut oil. very nice quality

Natures Way Coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied with my order from this company. I used the coconut oil about a year ago after reading it helps with circulation problems. I have reynaulds disease. My fingers turn white and become numb from the cold. Less than 2wks of using this product every day I hardly experience the circulation problem. I have also lost weight using this product everyday in about a week.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me feel fuller and I have started losing weight with this and a 1200 calorie diet.

Excellent coconut oil

Posted by reflexheather on July 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Coconut oil has so many health benefits and is delicious. This one is very good and a good price. Provides medium chain fatty acids for good health. Tastes great on toast with raspberry jam, added to coffee and makes oatmeal or porridge get a lovely creamy texture. If you take CoQ10 take at the same time as the MCTs allow it to absorb more effectively especially into the brain, Great for dry skin too and one of the healthiest oils to cook with. I buy this or Jarrow fromulas depending on price. Research shows great benefits taking coconut oil for Alzheimers and other nuerological problems when taken at at a high dose. I hope you have found this review helpful.

Excellent taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like this product . I have a tablespoon full every day and also rub it into my skin as a great moisturizer. My dogs go crazy for this and they have the shiniest coats on the block!