Helps with my Eczema and my pets !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started reading about the benefits coconut oil & it's many uses and decided to try it on my eczema skin. I apply it after every shower. In Singapore the weather is always Summer so it stays liquid all the time which make it easier for me..I don't remove the 2nd lid , I just peirce a tini hole and pour the oil in my hands. I use it for my hair & skin. My husband's hair is thinning , so I'm applying it on his hair too ! I also feed the oil to my 2 cats , 1 teaspoon on alternate days and massage into their fur once a week. The fur look so healthy and shimy ! Love it !! And the coconut smelll is so lovely !!

Very nice and tasty coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only reason I didn't give it a five star rating is because it's in a plastic container and I prefer glass. The cost is good and it tastes great!!

Good for Low Heat Cooking

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As the label on the bottle says, this is "Good for cooking". This is packed in a plastic bottle and shipping charges is more economical. The taste is light and fresh but the aroma is not the best. For eating right-out-of-the bottle, Artisana 100% Organic Raw Coconut butter has the sweetest aroma for the greatest pleasure! Be prepared to pay more for the product and shipping charges.

it's a yes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I really like this brand and have tried several. It's not my most favorite - that award goes to Artisana , but the quality is good. when I first reviewed this product, the price was great, it was far better than Nutiva and - just as good as others that cost twice the price. Now that the price is steadily climbing, I will try others in glass jars. Update at Dec. 2011: my most recent jar went rancid really quickly, which had never happened before. I called the company, and the first person I talked to was not helpful and wanted me to pay shipping to return it. Her superior, however, immediately offered to send a replacement jar or check, my preference. I let them both know that I'd include their decision in an iherb review! Also note: the company was recently bought out by Schwaab.

really good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It does what it should. a bit expensive

Tasty !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product.

easy to consume everyday

Posted by luv2bfree on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

nice sweet smell and light texture. easy to mix in your coffee and tea. really delish on toast! i use it for oil pulling too. since it has a sweet smell so i dont recommend it for cooking. (like savory meals. good for dessert though)

Great but small

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems pretty great in all aspects of a coconut oil. Just wish it came in a bigger contaier.

Nature's Way Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 16oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Received EVCO in approx 12 days, well packaged and as a first time user of real coconut oil it was absolutely gorgeous! The aroma, the taste,wonderful to cook with, as a spread instead of butter, on your skin, in your hair - what wonders it performs!! Great prices much more value than in Great Britain. Definitely be ordering more - keep up the excellent service iherb.Reason it did not rate a 5star was that the contents was not full - there were pockets of air and not coconut-filled to the brim - bit cheeky of manufacturers I feel!

Great Substitute for veggie oils!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Can use like a mayo or butter too.