OK product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I would buy again; although I would prefer a glass container instead of plastic

Too bad it comes in a plastic jar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

I liked the taste and everything but didn't like it came in a plastic jar... :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste is as good as other brands like Nutiva. However If you ask to choose, I will prefer Nutiva brand.

nice for hari

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is quit good and get a good price for it by add this S A L 1492 without space.

Taste good but it upsets my stomach

Posted by daphneandgladys on May 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

This oil taste really good, especially when grilling it with fishes and meat or just simply frying it with vegetables and meat. However, I don't think my stomach really likes this oil as whenever I consume this oil, I get a bloated stomach... If only if doesn't give me a bloated stomach, then I would give it a 5 stars cos it tastes really good. I used the remaining oil on my hair and skin though and I can say it's a great moisturizer, hair mask, conditioner and make-up remover.

It fulfilled what I was looking for in a coconut oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

This oil had a consistency that was easy to use for dosing purposes. There is no real taste to it, which is good in cooking and mixing with hot drinks and foods. The price was reasonable and shipped in better condition than the Jarrow's I had ordered previously. I especially liked not having to refrigerate it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Oil spilled inside the carton is not closing well

Ok product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live in cold climate and this is very solid (hard) in room temperature. I have use this only externally. It works well as hairtreatment but I don't like it in my skin. It doesn't moisturize my skin. My skin is not specially dry.

Smells great but leaks

Posted by HealthIsWealth on May 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have purchased this product many times, however the packaging needs to be improved as there is a leaking problem. So far i have received, 1 out of 4 leaks! And it make other products in the carton box oily... so frustrating :( I have stopped buying this product.

Too hard

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dries up too much in cold when I want it for more of a liquid.

1 2 3