Smell like deep fried shredded coconut

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its expeller pressed. Go for cold pressed if you prefer natural coconut taste and smell.

Not so sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I put it in my smoothie and since I am in a tropical country, the oil is at constant liquid state. If I put it into the fridge, it gets too solid. After 2 months in room temperate, it turned yellowish with white cloudy swirls. I dumped it.

Nature's Way, Organic Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had heard and read that this was really good for weight loss ... I would agree BUT the reason why is because it makes you nauseous and vomit! I didn't read the side effects for this - but I would recommend using it as a cooking oil as this is in a way smaller quantity and shouldn't have any side effects like the above ...

Posted by smalldosesofvain on September 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

my mistake was buying this one in jar packaging. living in hot & humid climates, it is already melted when i opened the box. it is messy & unsanitary. the product itself is great though.

aceite de coco

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

lo compre para la dieta de adelgazamiento y no veo que me ayude a perder kilos estoy desilusionada con el producto