No flush

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great produt. No flush as indcated in the product description, so no reason to complain. Would give five stars if it had a vegetarian capsule.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Affordable, effective niacin. Bring on the flush! Husband takes for cholesterol.

Nicotinic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping that they would be "tablets" and not "caplets" but I guess they are not as large as I thought. I'd still like it to be tablets though, next time. seems like a good product, and it does it's thing OK, that I wanted in it. Thanks, Alan

Does Its Job

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product is good, except for the fact that the capsules are not vegetarian. It does flush and it definitely helps me sleep better.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend not to take high dose. I'm taking 1 per day. Maybe dosage intake depending on your height and weight. In the beginning for the 1st 2 days, I've experience hot flush that last for 30mins. And then few days later alittle diarrhea. Been taking for 2 weeks and didn't increase dosage to avoid long term major side effects. So far this dosage is ok for me. My advise you need to monitor your dosage and body reactions.

Niacin

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good. Would be better if240-capsule package is available.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good Niacin although I only take it once a week we tend to overwhelm our bodies with nutrients as in the form of pills eating better is well....better. Research micronutrients.

seems to work fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

seems to work fine, great iherb customer service!

Good stuff.