Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

We used these in our family for over a year. At first I really liked them, noticed more energy and improved health, but over time we developed skin rashes. My kids had rashed on their arms at the inside crease of their elbows. I had itchy skin on my arms and head. For the longest time I was unable to figure out what was happening. I thought it was an allergy to gluten. but even going gluten free did not make the rash go away completely. It would come and go for no apparent reason. Finally I took us all off of these Alive vitamins and the rash went away completely and has never come back. I tried myself to go back on them about a year later since I missed the increased energy, but immediately my itchy skin came back so I had to stop taking them again. I am not sure why. I found on my second try of taking them the itchy skin was worse when I spent a lot of time in the sun (I even thought I might be allergic to the sun), but when I quit taking them the irritation disapeared completely, even with a lot of sun exposure. Could it be the vitamin D in the supplement? My family spends lots of time out of doors, so the vitamin D theory could be it. Too bad! These vitamins have a lot to offer.

it could be better !

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very high doses of vitamins and minerals and not very much of other ingredients !

Always read the instructions before Ordering

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

3 tablets daily makes it an expensive supplement - Lesson learned1

So so.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

The tablet is hard to swallow and reeks of smell.

So so...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

Too difficult to take the tablets coz the size of tablet is too big.

Too big to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a hard time swallowing these pills. It is a chore taking them despite all the goodness of the composition. So far after taking them for 2 months, I don't see any significant improvement in my overall well-being. Will not re-order these pills.

Didn't agree with me

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Made me feel a bit off

Not bad

Posted by szilvia on December 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't feel more energized or anything special. It has a fairly strong taste that is somewhat unpleasant. I have difficulties to swallow it 3 times a day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know good these work; they're disgusting and I couldn't get myself to take three every day. Ingredients looked somewhat impressive though.

No difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Did not notice any difference in power and activity

1 2