Still plugging their nose to swallow

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of vitamin brands for my kids. Overall, Animal Parade brand is the best tasting. I have ordered about 15 different Animal Parade flavors - Vitamin C, Calcium, Multi-Vitamins Greens etc. Not all flavors go down well though. Some flavors like the AP multi-vitamin cherry are especially tasty. Greens is so-so but my kids will still take it with plugged noses. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

great, the kids loves it

Posted by vitaminecopii on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A year later - please note that they changed the ingredients, removed chlorella algae which was my no 1 reason to buy this product. Dissapointed ! i needed a chlorella source for kids and found it in these vitamins along with other nice greens. After taking the first bottle my kids didn't have any amigdalitis with puss that had before. Chlorella helps your kids get rid of heavy metals, especially mercury. If you like my review please hit the Like button and see my profile for an offer. Thank you!

Good and heallthy.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste great. Kids like it. Price could be lower thoe.

yum-yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it. My son likes it too. These are different small animals with nice fruit taste not sugary

Good kids supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't replace a good diet of course, but these are a great kids supplement and my kids love them.

too sweet, too orange

Posted by ReddLady on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's not green, it has an orange color. And it too sweet and too orange. This product could be a little more bland. Species of small animals a little - mostly elephants, hippos and lions.

Feel better that my kids are taking these greens

Posted by HealthiestWayToStayYoung on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My kids just dont eat enough veggies and with todays vegetables full of toxins and pesticides, lets be honest the veggies has only 20% vitamins versus many years ago. So even when you buy organic, they have pesticides, just the % is less. Trying to give the best to our children, they need lots of fruits and veggies. Feel better when I know that at least this is good product and will give them part of the vitamins they need daily. My sons like the taste and remind me every day for them.

Great item.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

best on the marked.Great price for buyers in EU.

Greens never tasted better

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Attractive color, love that there´s no artificial sweetener in these. My little girl think this is candy, but it is actually her greens!

my kid like it a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my son doesn't eat any kind of vegi, so i let him take this. Great taste!