Posted by FataMorgana on May 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicious plate, but more sweet than one would like. Вкусные пластинки, но чуть более сладкие, чем хотелось бы.

A Healther Pop Tart

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was so happy to see that they sell toaster pastries aka POP TARTS, as they havent been sold in Australia since I was a kid & I missed them!. I think the only place you can purchase them from is speciality American store for $10 a pop. I would highly recommend this product, it is favourite with everyone in the house that has tried them & being organic is definitely a bonus. Cheap & Yummy what more could I ask for!!.

Soooo good))

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

After I've tried it, I ordered 2 more boxes right away)) I guess that explains a lot...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting and better for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered these for quite a while. They are the only brand of toaster pastry that we will eat. They taste great and much better than the others that are full of ingredients we should not be eating. Hard to keep my husband away from them!! He likes other flavors but this one is his favorite.

Posted by KarenAm on March 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ate them all in one sitting (oops)

Posted by clarissab on February 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

So delicious I had to stop buying them cause I would eat them too fast and too often

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very Tasty, Like Poptarts But Healthier. There Is Nothing Like This In Japan So I'm Very Grateful To Iherb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are sooooo yummy. So great to know it's possible to have organic 'pop tarts' without all the nasties added. Taste just like a mix of maple syrup & brown sugar, as described. Definitely worth the purchase ... VERY high in carbs though.

first try

Posted by Shawnee on August 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first bite I noticed it taste different from the average pop tarts that I've eaten. It's just the ingredients- kvb 042, pure with nothing added. It's good, next time I might get a fruit one.

1 2