Smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for every day use. Has a fresh herbaceous smell that is lovely and can still notice when your hair dries. Cleans my oily scalp without drying it out.

Smells beautiful and keeps my hair shiny

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this shampoo it's one of the nicest I have used.

Content different from the small bottle one

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried the product with same product name and description but in a smaller size. But turn out content is completely different. The shampoo in small bottle package was in dark red/brown colour while this one is transparent with pale yellow colour. Obviously the quality differs too. The small bottle red/brown colour one works well on my hair, removing grease well. But this one doesn't work and my hair turn greasy a lot easier and cannot remove the odour of my own hair grease.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

La verdad es que uso este champú desde hace tiempo, y como no tiene ni sulfatos, ni siliconas, ni parabenos, me deja el pelo muy limpio y me noto que no se me descama tanto el cuero cabelludo y por supuesto no me pica el pelo nada más lavármelo como me sucedía con otros champús y como además el bote es enorme, te da para usarlo durante una larga temporada.

Nice scent, gets your hair squeaky clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Think it's good value for money but it takes quite a few pumps to lather up & shampoo proper. My hair feels very dry (or squeaky clean?) after rinsing out so I have mixed feelings about this.

compare to its price.. good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

well.. I just found German shampoo online by chance and will never use US shampoo

Ok, not bad

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on March 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. By the way, i have found a local natural shampoo made with coconut oil that works much better than this. So i'm not gonna buy this anymore. Thank you.

Love this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

It cleanse the hair and it does not dry it out

A Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

It Cleans Deeply & Gently .

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase