Vegans need this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was checking for vitamins and minerals in my body and the doctor said everything is nearly perfect just this tree minerals are a bit low. He said that vegans mostly care about iron and forget about C/M/Z. Very soon after i started to take this suplement i felt stronger, more focused, my muscels and joint felt stronger. I recomend this for everybody and specialy for vegans

Great value for money

Posted by HealthyAndFit on December 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I take it mostly for magnesium - we like to keep fit and in order to prevent muscle spasms, this product works well. I like the formulation as calcium is known to help the absorption process. We've noticed a difference when we stopped taking it for a couple of weeks. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.

Good for skin, nails and hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helps your nails, hair and skin. If you're obsessed with sweets it can mean you have Mg deficiency, so it will help to normalize your diet. It's necessary to take Copper, when taking Zn, because you can also develop deficiency of Copper. Also this one has not so big vitamin's content, but it's still 100% or more of daily value. I didn't noticed any bad reactions, so I'm happy with it.

Best

Posted by shepajulia on March 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful. Really works, and immediately see the result. Like a company, somebody else buy

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one is best price and best results.I have muscle cramp...Start taking this vitamins and everything is gone.Thank you! Recomended!

Kamal

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Very affordable and easy for body to absorb calcium because of the combination. Thank you :)

i recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

I noticed improvements in my nails and skin. Good product

Me encanta

Posted by claclita on January 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Este frasco es excelente porque trae la combinacion de calcio magnesio zinc y vitamina d el carrito de nutrientes que el cuerpo reconoce para lograr una absorcion asi que las recomiendo totalmente.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with the formulation.

Your bones will appreciate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is a very important supplement for those who begin to develop some calcium deficiency. Magnesium and Zinc help in the calcium absorption. Besides, buying Nature's Bounty product is a warranty of quality and satisfaction.