no longer non gmo verified corn.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'll not buying since it's not non-gmo verified anymore. Not worth it to buy as I don't want to feed my toddler gmo corn and price totally not worth it. The picture is not what the packing is already. I bought in sept 2016.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product exactly as described and delicious.

滋味滿點

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

玉米的芳香仍然保留著,一口咬下去,隨著酥脆口感而來的是甜美的玉米香,下一次一定回購喔!

good taste but not cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good taste but somewhat expensive

Love the Taste, Not the Price

Posted by YoungerNextYear on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Crunch and corny. This is a delicious and healthy snack for the whole family. We all love it but it's a bit pricy. Each package is easily a single serving in my opinion, even for a kid. There isn't that much in the bag. Can't afford to give one pouch each to my three kids, so they need to split it. The best way to make it "look" like it's a decent size is to order the small GoStak, Portable Stackable Containers, Green, 40 cc, 4-Pack. Then, your kids will be ok with a small amount. Otherwise, splitting the bag in three and putting a small amount in a bowl or plate will lead to complaints. You need to match the container size with the serving size. The GoStaks are perfect.

organic corn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the texture is surprisingly crunchy and has great corn aroma! I give 4 stars because of the price.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Its ok

Not as good as I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't taste as good as I expected. I tried some Japanese one before which was super fresh and sweet. This one is just so so. Doesn't smell too fresh neither. There was no expiry date on the packing.