Natural Sources Raw Multiple

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just received this and took off the outer shrink wrap before examining the label. MaltoDextrin (corn derivative) is the last item on the ingredient list, even though the information here says it is corn-free. IHerb, this happens too often!! -usually with NOW products, but sometimes others too. I don't just object to it from the GMO stance, but I'm also allergic to corn! Every corn source that I get is a problem for digestion and the health of my eyes. You provide great service except for this problem area - not fully informing your customers if corn is in the product.

Good for a variety of things.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking glandulars for immunity, and discovered that I retain hair better when I do. Hair is an indicator of general system health.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this for 1 week, and feel so much better and more energy, even my hot flashes have subsided. Please don't ever stop selling this. I live in UK and it is hard to get this sort of product over here.

Works great so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

It seems it works for me. I suffer from gastric/intestinal/neurologic condition & now is more bearable... Thanks!

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it in conjunction with Thyroid Energy, kelp, Raw Thyroid and a B-complex as part of a six month period of glandular healing. I'm starting to get better and better. More energy, faster recovery from lack of sleep or too much work. I'm surprised there is so much effect. Still have cold hands and feet though, two months into the project.

glandulars are for really serious health nuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I discovered glandulars many years ago. They are best used as therapy during specific times: late fall and early winter for the adrenals is particularly useful....

Great mix of glandulars in one

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate the inclusion of parotid and duodenal tissue. I also like that there's thyroid tissue, as I currently don't want to risk taking a pure thyroid glandular. Negative: "Synergistic Complex 650mg" includes maltodextrin, so could be 649mg of maltodextrin and 1mg of glandular. Why hide important details from the consumer and use deceptive marketing?

Excellent Product! Really Feel it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I really feel a difference when I take it. I feel energized and balanced. Kind of hard to describe. The product is from clean sources which is important to me. If you are feeling sluggish or have a sluggish/ low thyroid, I definitely recommend trying this.

Great for older pets

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

I mix the Raw Multiple Glandular supplements into my pets food to help keep him as healthy as I possibly can. I really feel good knowing he's getting an extra boost of support.

Natural Sources, Raw Multiple, 60 Capsules Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked that Natural Sources, Raw Multiple, 60 Capsules is grass-fed product and nothing harmful to your body and strengthen immune system.

1 2 3