Finally, my husband can get some sleep...

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put this in the category of "one more thing that helps save a marriage." A well-rested husband is priceless.

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried many products from other brands to help me sleep better but nothing really worked, I have serious insomnia, this one is by far the most potent product that I have ever used, no insomnia anymore and sleep much deeper and better, I will continue to use this and never change.

Best night's sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a terrible time sleeping through the night and once I wake up, that's it, I'm up the rest of the night. The first time I took this product I slept through the entire night and woke up refreshed. I have taken it on several other ocassions and it works like a charm!

tranquil sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

Take two of these for uninterrupted sleep. If you are not used to taking 5 HTP, you may be a little drowsy in the morning, but it goes away when you get out of bed.

These work

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

We usually get the chewable tablets, but got these as well. We have noticed a difference when we take either kind. Highly recommended!

Sleep well friends :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this new version of their sleep vitamin. It's more economical than the chewable- although that one is great too.

Did not meet my expectations

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taking the 2 capsules does help me fall asleep...but, it does not help me continue sleeping through the night. I wake up...experience heat in my body. I won't buy this product again. I had high hopes for it. Still looking.

Legal to Norway

Posted by audmarlen on October 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

Plain melatonin is better

Tranquil sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I sleep like a baby taking the tablets:) Thank you.

It works on me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried many products which it claimed can help to fall asleep before, but none of them worked on me. Finally, I found this. It works on me!

1 2 3 4