RxOmega-3 softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2007 | Verified Purchase

The product has a distinct odor in the bottle, not fishy, but noticeable. Does not bother me, but others don't like it.

Way too big

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm sure they are fine but I have someone on standby to give me the Heimlich maneuver when I take one

A D Lawrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used these for three years now and find them good quality and value.

To strong for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a part of a regular supplements diet to strong for me reducing blood sugar level... I will return to smaller pills with reduced concentration of epa dha My bee good for someone with significant cardiovascular problems..

Does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a decent formulation of fish oil that supplies goodly amounts of EPA and DHA. The product would be better if the manufacturer switched to a non-gelatin capsule.

Good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to take Nordic Naturals, Omega-3 Purified Fish Oil, 1000 mg, 180 Lemon Flavored Soft Gels, which costs $35.66 each. The lemon flavore was nice, but I decided to try another one. Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg/DHA 200 mg, 240 Softgels containes more softgels and cheaper. The flavor is acceptable. No problem for me. I think I will continue to have this.

Great oil, shame about the gel caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from migraine associated vertigo and these gel caps triggered it all off. Apparently they are manufactured with MSG. Whatever it is, I emptied out the oil minus the gel cap and it was fine. It's a very good ratio of DHA:EPA.

Good level of healthy oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product has a good level of healthy oils but I need to take 2 capsules to equal my previous fish oil. It also has a very strong aftertaste with lots of fishy burps even when taken with food.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

easy to swallow

Natural factors Omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product, good price in 240 softgels.

1 2 3 4