Natrol, Melatonin, 3 mg, 240 tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product - will definitely buy again. Melatonin is great for people like myself who can be awoken by the slightest little noise [such as a moth rearranging it's wings in another room.] Taking Melatonin allows me to go straight back to sleep. Conversely if my dog wakes me and wants to go out, I am instantly wide awake and can get up, go outside, without feeling groggy, and still go back to bed and instantly fall asleep again.

I like!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. I have tried others, time release, etc., and I would still get up during the night (potty run) and not get back to sleep. These on the other hand (at least for the last couple of weeks) haven't done that which is most incredible, at least for me.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

Does exactly what it shoud - it regulates sleep. Job done. However, it has a good balence of when it kicks in. Other products fall apart once they hit your tongue and have a pretty instant impact but wear off very quickly. This disolves slightly slower but the effect lasts longer

Sleeping like a baby!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

I seem to have a sleep disorder. I've tried many sleep aids over the years. I finally gave up and asked my doctor for Ambien. It worked for me, but it's not worth the risk. In desperation I tried Natrol's Melatonin. It works! I can't believe it! Off to dream land....zzzzz

quality product, good price combined with ample quantity

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from insomnia but I'm against sleeping drugs after watching my mom struggle with sleeping pill addictions. Melatonin is very subtle yet most effective natural remedy I've found. For really bad attacks it doesn't work, like nothing mild really does, but overall it enhances my sleep and cuts back tossing around awake in the bed. I slice them in 4 parts with a pill splitter, since with melatonin a smaller doze is still as effective (your body really doesn't produce that high amounts of it ever). I take one quarter of a tablet 30min up to an hour or 2 before sleep every night, and mostly sleep now very calmly and without interrupts. Helps with moving sleeping rhythm or with jetlag as well, and these with added b6 seem to work better than the plain ones I used before. I only wish these were a bit thinner just for some easier slicing :)

Not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

My son, 5 years is high potiential with autistic traits. Before I bought the melatonin of Solgar. Whith SOLGAR 2 Mg (more expensive) but it works perfectly. 20 minutes later : my son sleeps. Whith the melatonin natrol my son's behaviour is much better :the behavior of my son is much better : calmer, more focused, more collaborative , more balanced. Whith NATROL 3 Mg it takes time (more than 60 minutes!!!)to fall asleep. Good to know... ;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sadly New Zealand medical council would not allow me to have this product without a doctor's prescription. It was confiscated at the border. A prescription was possible but cost of this with the purchase price and additional hassle made the order to be not worthwhile.

Works like a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have had sleeping problems for the past 6 years. I wake up at 6am to go to university but when I get home I cannot fall sleep. It got to the point just recently were I stayed up until 4 am and then woke up 2 hours later to get ready. I just never feel tired. I bought these pills and now I actually feel sleepy within 30 minutes, it's like Magic. These are amazing non-prescription pills that do work. I started off with 1 mg to see which dose is right for me, and I found that 4-6 mg work the best on me.

Ordering melatonin to NZ

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I ordered your product melatonin but was disappointed to receive notification from New Zealand Med safe to say I could not and should not have ordered this product to be delivered to my NZ address. However, they did send a form which my doctor completed and thus they consented to forward the melatonin to me. I don’t know how I’ll receive it in the future as apparently Customs here in NZ are scrutinising parcels sent from IHerb. Interesting! Jean Murray

Works well for my ASD son

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

My son needs melatonin to get enough sleep, unfortunately his brain just won't shut down for sleep without help, this is just as good as what I was getting on prescription here in NZ for significantly less than I have to pay here.