Best Enzymes available.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent digestive enzymes. They are very smooth on the body system. No side effects. I also noticed how I lose weight by using them. Highly recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

As a family, this product works good. My husband loves it because he can drink beer without allergy symptoms. LOL!

Good for digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

good for digestion. especially before bedtime if I sometimes take dinner too late.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with the above 4 years ago. Although I don't suffer too much, I have found this product to be gentle enough but to also help with symtoms. I have tried many others. This is good

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take it a 1/2 before a large meal (usually lunch and dinner) and it works like a charm! A doctor on Oprah suggested it. iHerb also is great in fast delivery!

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product. As one gets older, I think the body doesn't process some foods very well. I believe Natrol Digest Support is a very good product and take it at least 1 a day. iherb delivers again with both price and speed of handling the order. Thanks, guys

Natrol digestive support

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2007 | Verified Purchase

I find I can digest my food better when I use this digestive capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took when I eat meat, it seems help my digestion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product, doing it's job. I tried many different brands and this one is great and cheap. There is only one brand that impressed me more but for much more money so this is absolutely the optimal choice for anyone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Helps with digestion. I don't feel bloated or overly fool any more, even after having some pizza or some other heavy food. Will be repurchasing.

1 2 3