Didn't do a thing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this hoping to see a significant change in my memory but have seen none. I am on the second bottle and no change has been detected. It has a lot o B vitamins in it but I already take a B complex so no increase in energy. I find Natrol products don't really work for me. I hope some one else has better luck.

a lot of side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

that product made a lot of side effects to me like sleplessness and alot of urination

1st time user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i dont really think if this tablets works.. before i took this tablets my performance at school was a little bit better but since i keep taking this product my performance was still the same and i feel a lot of pressure everytime i had a quiz or exam. i can memorize staff but after the next day a cant remember anything, so i end up of reviewing the whole thing again untill i got prostrited and i forgot everything.

didnt work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

hey all, this product didnt work for me, i think there are better stuff outthere..

Yuck

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has a very bad smell. Find it so hard to swallow

Visual hallucination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A few days after taking this, I started to experience hallucination twice. It occurred not after I took it, but hours after I had taken it. I had headaches and seeing dark holes. I have stopped taken for about a month, and I had not experienced the hallucination once since. The only other time I had such hallucination was about 10 years ago when I drunk my first and only Coke Zero. Doctor told me that I was allergic to the artificial sugar substitute. The reaction I had with this supplement was not as severe as my experience with Coke Zero, but it was still disturbing enough.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

You may want to save your money with this one.