JA

日本語
レビューを検索

prepare for hell

Reviewer3106711により 4 23, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This stuff particularly if you are sensitive, can mess with your balance and make you irritable depressed and confused like it did me. However I've heard mixed things from other people so I wouldn't write it off completely, it can be very beneficial to people especially those with low serotonin, before taking anti-depressants for depression get your serotonin blood test done if its low try this first. If you have trouble sleeping this stuff will help, best to start with a lower dose for first timers thou. All the best!!

Extremely difficult to regulate

Reviewer1602926により 4 23, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I say this in reference to 5-htp in general really. I tried this time release version (great idea) as well as a 50 mg instant release version for a period of 14 days or so. Trying the different dosages on different days and different times. 5-htp relaxes me like no other but if I take it at night, I can't sleep. If I take it in the morning, I can't think my way out of a cardboard box. Love the idea of 5-htp and the relaxation but I couldn't effectively place it in my regiment. It is important to recognize that Rx can often be a more productive therapy as you more or less get the effects you expect and at least it is consistant. Playing around with herbs and amino acids has been more than frustrating for me. I find that what works on one day may have the opposite effect the next.

VERY HAPPY

Reviewer1002288により 9 01, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good product, good price and good delivery :D I'm a happy customer.

Natrol 5-htp

Reviewer1445976により 11 10, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Like this.... Helps with your mood. Good product. You won't feel crazy anymore.

還未有顯著效果

5762341856617231582により 3 30, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

幫助睡眠,但睡醒時還是昏昏沈沈的

눈에 띄는 효과는 아직 잘..

5102282528550473820により 8 01, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

밤낮이 바뀌기도 했고 한 번 잠 못들면 아무리 피곤해도 잠을 못 드는 이상한 수면...그래서 구매해봤어요. 이거 먹고서 막 졸립고 그렇지는 않아요. 이걸 수면제 대용으로 생각하시면 안될 것 같아요. 요즘은 낮에 이 제품을 먹고, 밤에는 멜라토닌을 먹고 있어요 둘 다 먹기시작한지 얼마 안되서 일단은 꾸준히 먹어볼 참입니다.

Decent

Reviewer3245642により 12 23, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have trouble digesting 5-HTP supplements, so the prolonged release is actually worse for me. Better to just get it all in one hour rather than 10.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

too strong (50mgs better)

Reviewer1282476により 7 16, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought this and the regular 50mg capsules. I feel like all I need is the 50 mg daily. First day, I took 150 mg over the recommended time period, including the 100mg time-release and felt a little high, but not in a fun way. I am still playing with the dosage and timing, but I definitely feel like less is more with 5-HTP.

1-8 件/合計 8