I've Tried Everything!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitant to use this, and I was on the verge of sending it back, since homeopathic allergy supplements did NOTHING for me at all. But, my allegies and asthma realy kicked up bad, so I gave in and tried only half of the dose that is recommended on the box. 30 minutes later my body relaxed and I felt like going and laying down. Within an hour I felt great, clear headed, and felt alive after feeling like hell for the last few months! Just a total sense of relief and joy. If you have trouble with chronic allergies, and are out and about like me on a bicycle all of the time, try this. You won't be sorry. Thank God, something works! Have a great day, I am!

It seemed to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I felt better during my hay fever summer period using this product. And my 10Y son that suffers also from hay fever also felt better. I took it sublingual, did not eat or drink +-15min from taking and took 1 tab thrice a day. Kind of typical homeopathic dosage and procedure. I also restrained from any menthol at that time (toothpastes were a challenge). I thought it was a good idea of the producers to put so many ingredients, specially ambrosia (cause of my problems) and histamine.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried many types of homeopathic products, but most of them didn't work for my symptoms at all. How ever, this one really works for my terrible allergy - runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes and hives!

Ok, for all you air-born allergy people:

Posted by seanna on June 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm telling you, this works very well.

NatraBio, BioAllers, Outdoor Allergy Treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took prescription medication for allergies for many years. Since I have been using BioAllers outdoor allergy tabs I have not needed any prescription! Love it! I have been using it for about 5 or 6 years and friends have started using it too with great results. Great value too.

Good Natural antihistimine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using BioAllers Allergy Treatment for the last 8 years with great success. I just take one tablet when I know I'll be exposed to outdoor pollens and it does the trick. Highly recommended.

All Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is the only thing that works for me that is all natural and it does not affect my system.

Great homeopathic way to fight allergies.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like using this product compared to using over the counter allergy medications you can get in the store because this is homeopathic and I would rather pay a bit more for something like this than cheap junk in the stores. Where I live I'm surrounded by countless trees and the pine pollen has been exceptionally bad this year and this works wonders. Being on other medications for health reasons, I don't like taking any extra junk, so I recommend this homeopathic way to battle allergies to everyone.

allergy treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

works well

Natral allergy medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

This works better than some script medicine

1 2