JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-8 件/合計 8
言語
並び替え

Not Bad.

5031703427915897628により 11 11, 2016 に掲載

I've tried bars of cookies'n'cream flavour of different brands. The "cookies" in this bar taste similar to Oreo,but I find the bar a bit too salty. The white chocolate coating taste great. The overall texture is like Combat Crunch.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Creamy & Crunchy

5465476648367039720により 3 12, 2017 に掲載

The cookies and cream had a sweet vanilla coating, and the filling reminds me of a piece of a dark chocolate cake. The best part is the extra crunchy toppings and the chocolate chunks inside. This sweet protein treat is a great alternative than other sugary snacks and also is convenient when I am on the go.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Есть можно

5185201148783082832により 2 22, 2017 に掲載

Не сладкий, вкус нейтральный. Но не возьму больше, есть повкуснее

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

в целом неплохо

5347810644325062828により 3 17, 2017 に掲載

Довольно сильный запах протеина, что вроде и не страшно, но на мой взгляд все-таки минус. Вкус достаточно приятный, сладкий но не приторный. Жуется легко, ну может чуть-чуть резиновый если придираться. К зубам слегка прилипает. В целом батончик не плохой, особенно если брать со скидкой. Но до 5 звезд все-таки не дотягивает. С 5 гр. сахара в составе мог быть и повкуснее.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

ооочень жесткие

5447128197658983167により 3 22, 2017 に掲載

В целом батончик крутой, но очень жёсткий. Можно сломать зубы))

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best Protein Bars Ever Made

5285138909855949575により 3 07, 2017 に掲載

I was very pleased with these bars. I have tried almost every protein bar on the market and most of them are tough and have a nasty aftertaste. The NitroTech tasted amazing and they didn’t have an aftertaste. If your feeling like you need a candy bar or a sweet snack, I highly advise you to pick up one of these bars. The flavor of the cookie & cream bar was spot on. Anytime I feel like I want a candy bar, I grab one of these bad boys and the cravings are satisfied. This is one of the best protein bars I have ever had. I don’t know how they managed to keep the quality nutritional value and put that into a great tasting bar, but I thank them.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

NT CNC

4729746920690193963により 3 12, 2017 に掲載

My favorite of the NT bars is Birthday Cake, but by no means does it lessen the rating of this one. It has a crunch texture unlike most protein bars in the industry. And the coating is visible/tasty!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Needed a protein snack while i work, These were amazing to eat and kept me full for the shift

5335921269983104734により 3 16, 2017 に掲載

So i was on the market for a protein bar because I'm sick of eating junk while I'm at work on the ambulance. These bars i came across from a friend and decided to buy my own to give them a try. I must say they are one of the best bars i have had.. Almost like a candy bar you buy from 7/11 but has protein and good carbs in it to last me through my shift. I would highly recommend this bar to anyone who works and wants a snack or someone who needs some protein and carbs post workout!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-8 件/合計 8