Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product.but I more like with creatine.

Doesn’t Taste Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I didn’t liked the taste at all otherwise mix ability was excellent results have been excellent

I Don’t Recommend It

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I give Taste 4 from 10 , and the protein powder doesn’t mix well with water or milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

This products at very good and taste well.According to I have many Chocolate flavor products,I may buy Strawberry flavour next time!I hope I hope could grow larger and become better!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great Whay , the shipment was super fast thank you IHerb

unknow quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

not drunk yet.not drunk yet.not drunk yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product unless you do not like sharp milky flavour, then it is not for you. In that case you might need to add another flavour.

cheap and good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

muscletech whey gold cheap and good protein in market. will buy again when promotion.

Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has this artificial sweetness taste to it, which is a bit too sweet for my taste (tried it with milk). Otherwise it's a pretty good deal.

so good

Posted by johngf on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not bad at all! I have high standards for taste and have experienced better chocolate formulas so that is the biggest drawback for me here. But regardless, it does what it's supposed to for an appropriate price. I wish the texture was a little smoother and less grainy feeling but I think you get what you pay for here. I would be curious to try it in another flavor to see if I like it a little better and to see if the texture feels any different.