repeat purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

originally sceptical, I have now gone onto my second bottle of this product. I had been at a plateau in my weights for a while, and after the first month, I increased in all exercises. Was just the push i needed to get past the plateau.

Heartburn!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gave me heartburn!

Kind of difficult

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

To review something that I NEVER RECEIVED.

you might lose your hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

iv been you using clear muscle for about two weeks now and iv noticed a bold spot at the back of my head .

Progressive and steady

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this for the 3rd cycle, seen improvement in body form and increase in muscle mass. I am using this together with "Muscle Builder" from Muscletech for enhanced effect. Safely to say, I have not experience any side effects since my first pill. If you like my review, use the following code (FLL-599) remove the - in between to save 5% off your total cart.

zezo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

Clear muscle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

One of the best if not best recovery agents you can find on the market . Have seen huge results not only with strength but also gains as well . Highly recommend!

Expensive but the best for pre- and post-workout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use standard Calcium HMB capsules, in addition to this, but they take around 1.5 hours to be absorbed and have less workout related effects. These are best to take 1g pre- and 1g post-workout. On non-workout days take 3 x 1g Calcium HMB capsules spaced out.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great Product!

By Far The Best HMB product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

one of the best HMB supplements out there, very effective, but should use two bottles to achieve the best results :) (PNB 673(without the space) gets you a lifetime Dis€ount and save on every single order when you €heckout on any product on here Thank me later 🙂🙂

1 2