Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best protein bars I have ever had and I had tried loads! I'd even take this over a regular candy bar! Only downside is that they go out of stock way too fast and that iHerb doesnt stock their other flavors which I have heard are unreal! Get the Cinnamon Swirl ones in!!

THE BEST PROTEIN BAR

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

i read reviews for this bar and ordered and by far this is the best protein bar i had, its so filling and tasty...

Very good😊

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

These bars are now one of my favorites . Really nice texture, very good taste. This is really like eating a candy bar, without a gilty mind😉 love them and im definatly buying more! !

Very Hard To Eaten

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is not my first time of ordering this product, however this time it comes very hard to eat and feels like gum. I’m trying to contact iHerb to see if they could do something about it

OMG soooo good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

Among best tasting bars and I've tried lots: all quests, detour, power system, weider, vp lab... lots. Ingredients could be better but u surely won't be disappointed with the taste. Not the best for cutting but perfect instead of sneakers/mars and such

THE BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

As all reviewers mention this is the BEST. I use to buy it from my home country but they have been out of stock for the last three months. They run out so fast that I have to order online. Now iHerb has also ran out of stock....

맛있어요 ㅎㅎ

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

퀘스트바 쿠키도우보다 더 초코맛이나고 크런키가 조금씩 씹혀요. 속은 좀 더 꾸덕꾸덕함 ㅋㅋ 친구가 캬라멜 같다고 함 암튼 칼로리는 좀 있지만 이게 젤 맛있음!!!

Very Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best amount Combat Crunch range. Love it!

These are incredibly delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

My nutrition and fitness coach recommended these and they are amazing. I do weight lifting, HIIT along with caloric restriction (no sugars, empty carbs, etc) along with a single cheat day a week. These are great supplements to my diet and they fit in to my regiment perfectly.

Buen producto

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gran producto, demoraen plazo de entrega, mayor a lo ofecido