Very effective

Posted by Aminx13 on November 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like MP! Use it every day! Very helpful to recover. Nice taste

Muscle Pharm, BCAA

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product that I use for my training routine. By taking the product during my workout I find that I have increased energy and a faster recovery time. What this means is that I almost totally eliminate the effect of DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) the next day. Try it by taking the 8 capsules size serving in-between you sets and you will notice a bid difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best BCAA among existing on sport food supplementary market

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Convenient, easy to use product. Serving size is big but I split it up throughout the day. 4 pre-work out and 4 post work out. I will continue to use this product.

my favorite BCAA

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

i totally recommend this product, has rapid onset, once you start using it you will not stop, effectiveness:10/10

Awesome. Eliminates soreness & provides energy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Before taking these, I'd always feel extremely sore after legs day to the point of it impeding my runs. After taking these, I have no problem running on the same day and after. Great product :D

Chegou no brasil em 15 dias.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Chegou no brasil em 15 dias.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gr8 product,, I ran out of it and now I can feel the importance of taking it

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since using both the capsule BCAA and the drink BCAA from Muscle Pharm I have been much less fatigued amd sore post work out then I used to feel!

Good Price-Performance

Posted by Aaron-Wei on May 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

MP packs the most reasonably priced BCAAs. I normally break down the serving size to 4 caps, but more frequently throughout the day. Seems good so far.