Worth the money!

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on August 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are so handy. Seriously, worth the money! Less bibs and clothes to wash! They are fantastic!!

We dont go on a trip without them!

Posted by mrsmori on November 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

These bibs are fantastic! I used them everything i need to feed my toddler outside of our home, on a plate, in restaurants, etc. He never got a stain on his clothes while having this bib on, no water or smeared food ever leaked through the bib on his clothes and my kid never managed to rip it off his neck, even so i can remove it easily.

very useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

useful, i think it can be used at least 3 times ;-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Convenient when out & about, no extra washing/mess to carry back home with you. Great idea!

Very comfortable exclude the sticker

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

the sticker sometimes sticks to the hair, which removal is painful

Posted by cazzyc on March 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I keep two of this in my purse, just in case I forgot to bring my son's bib. This is especially convenient when we're going to travel, and onboard the plane. Waterproof!

So convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Good quality

very useful while traveling

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very convenient to use while traveling. It's soft on the neck of our little ones, but can hold the soup and fruits to ruin our babies outfit.

Posted by Bridget on August 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tough and reliable

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

The double sided tape that you use to close the neck area when you put it on, sticks really well. My son tried to pull the bib off from the front and it didn't tear at all. The material is very sturdy and the bottom catches the food well. Highly recommended at a very decent price point. Perfect for my travelling needs!

1 2 3