Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My grandson has a series of allergies and cows milk which he loves also adds to his allergies. Goats milk in Australia, Melbourne any way is expensive . Capra powdered goats milk is a wonderful alternative and one that is affordable. He drinks it happily. Have purchased the product twice and will continue to . Melbourne Australia

Very Good!

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This powdered goats milk is very easy to mix and depending on how much you use is very very creamy and the taste is so good. I especially like the fact that it is hormone. preservative and pesticide free with no artificial colours or flavours. Will buy again from iherb as their service is always good and fast. Great to see that Iherb carry some wonderful products at great prices.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes excellent, mixes well but you must use warm water, and an all around great product from Mt. Capra. I will definitely be using this as my main milk product at home.

Mt. Capra Goat's Milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Love it! The goaty flavor is only slight, and it makes up rich and creamy.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have tried many other goat milk products but I have not like any of them until we found this. Me and my son and daughter all get congested when we drink regular cows milk so instead we drink this. We used it as a substitute to baby formula when our kids got old enough. We now put it in our cereal. Tastes great and iHerb has the best price anywhere!

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love to use this in my morning decaf tea or coffee. It is creamy and does not smell or taste goaty.

love the powdered goats milk!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is by far the best powdered goats milk. It's smooth and creamy, almost buttery. We use it in smoothies and it adds a nice flavor and additional protein to the protein powder we use. It's great for those that cannot have soy or cows milk.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting goat milk I have ever tasted. Mixes well. I will keep using it.

Pure and delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is very creamy and pure.. I am very grateful that this has no nasty stuff. My child, 19 months old is consuming this daily.

just like goat milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

rather than vanilla or whatever tasting...