It is a good product, but I expected a little bit more!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is a good product. I use it after cleansing my face every morning and night. It has lots of minerals. And yes, I find that it gives some moisture to my face. However, I keep comparing this product with a Dermalogica one called something like "hydrating vitamin mist" or something like that. That one made my face plumped, healthy, moisturized. However, the price was more than double. This product is ok for a refreshment. I would definitely use it in the hot days for refreshing my face! I would put it in the fridge. I still don't know if it is actually rejuvenating…… Ill do an update.

Nice, non-sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if I've actually seen results with this mist, but I figure you can go wrong applying nutrients in any event. Does not leave a sticky film. I also use this before my facial oils so they can seal in the moisture and nutrients, and it also provides a little more "slip" when applying oils.

Refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This refreshing for the face and hair but I can't say I have noticed any difference.

very refreshing

Posted by stavroulina on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is very refreshing and calms any irritation on my sensitive oily face...Giving your skin all these minerals can only have a good effect I guess...the only thing I gave it 4 stars is that at the bottom stays about 1 inch of product that can't be sprayed because the "pump" is not tall enough...PLEASE morningstar minerals company, fix this!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

LOVE IT!!

Good for Post-Gym Muscles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product on my body (focusing on my legs) after working out at the gym. I cannot say it "rejuvenates" me, but it feels nice on the skin and I believe my muscles respond positively to its use. I did use it on my hair, which caused it to dry out, so I don't recommend its use for that. I would recommend this product to others.

quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

no irritation, large capacity, hydrate your skin

Refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I spray this in the morning under my usual day cream and makeup. I suffer from seborrheic dermatitis and this seems to control my skin's irritation, oiliness and flakiness. It's quite expensive but it's been worth the price so far.

Okay as a plain basic toner.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice refreshing toner but not sure if it works more than that.

Great mister

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice mister and this energizes. Not sure on the effectiveness of the product for anti-aging.

1 2