Great for hair

Posted by Shufang on February 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

To be honest, I didn't see much difference when I sprayed this on my skin. However, if I spray this on wet hair before applying hair serum, my hair feels silky and soft. Regardless, I wouldn't repurchase due to the price.

Too rich to use it everyday

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

This spray is too rich to be used every day as it gives me little pimples. I don't think I can see any difference to my skin. Maybe I can write another review after I have used the whole bottle.

I don't know

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

I dont know what to say about this product. I use it after applying face cream in the morning but I dont know if there is any difference on my skin between the days i apply it and the days I dont. The best remedy for my skin is a good sleep. Whenever I sleep properly my skin is so bright and beautiful, so I don't even need face cream, only a small amount of coconut oil haha

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far so good but I feel dry using only this so I use th as almost booster.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not special. Same as normal toner.

Rejuvenating Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Average make-up fixation spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

first time user. Not sure if it's doing any good or not, actually. It doesn't seem to do much moisturizing. I like to spray after I apply my foundation and my face feels a bit dry.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

just ok nothing spectacular

Not Work For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this after good reviews and ingredients was very good. But after applying this spray on my face, my skin felt soooo dry!!! And after couple uses the pomp stopped to work.

Nice toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed the miracles that some of the other reviews have claimed, but it is a nice face toner. I will use it until it's gone, but I doubt I will buy it again.

1 2