Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is really good thing!!! Feelings after this is very good! Your skin is clean!!! There are no hair at all,they are deleted!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

As messy as any other, but the cleaning is hundreds of times easier!!! Rips off the hair with less pain than others, the smell is nice (like sugar), doesn't smell roses at all. Is sooooo easy to clean!! I will certainly repurchase! 100% recommended.

pretty awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a little one tub of it and still have, to use it mainly on my face so the fact that I am able to use it cold as well as warmed up "kills two birds with one stone" for me. I have many problem areas and this product proved to be one and the best!

Works very well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been removing my hair for 16 years. I think it is a good product, very easy to work with and no messy at all. I really like the cloth strips. They made everything easier. It is still a little painful but I don't think there is anyway to reduce it at all. If you are going to remove you hair for the first time, I would recommend that you should watch somebody else doing it before you try on yourself. Read and follow very well the intructions, and be prepared for some messiness in the beginning.

doesn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried the product several times on the upper lip. It doesn't remove hair. I went to the online site and watched the video to make sure I was using it right. I even emailed the company. The remover goo feels nice, the cloths and the re-useabililty factor is all good. But doesn't do the job. Now I'm stuck with a product I can't use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's really removes all hairs easily. My favourite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product removes all hairs easily. only problem the bottle is too small. i need to order more.

The perfect wax stuff!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is so easy to use and perfectly removes hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

This it really amazing. It works good and the ingredients are safe! I'n very happy with this product!! If you follow the instuctions, it does what it promises to do! My favorite. I also bought an extra kit, it's nive

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

With difficulty learned to use, but then - the effect is very good

1 2 3