Very, very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

After scrutinizing the list of ingredients, I was amazed to discover that, unlike the immense majority of other baby shampoos, the manufacturer had not added one or two of those loathed harmful chemicals such as PEG or propylene glycol or methylparaben. The detergents in this bottle are mild indeed. As an adult I use this as a shower gel with very good results. I'll keep buying this brand no matter what they charge me.

Favourite baby shampoo!

Posted by TrueReviews on July 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product was on sale and I got it to try it and I was not disappointed. It is free of any nasty chemicals, safe enough to use it on my son. It lathers nicely and has a pleasant smell. It cleans very well and leaves the skin baby smooth!! The bottle is also very big and lasts a lot! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Dry out baby skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 2 yr old son has eczema. After using the body wash for a week, it drys out my son skin and caused his eczema to flare up. Those with dry skin and eczema may want to try out first before buying.

nice soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I would like a soap for my baby with less ingredients but honestly this one seems to be one of the best ones without harmful chemicals also not using glycerin derived from palm oil (a horrible product that is causing the destruction of Asia's rainforests and a major wave of extinction of tigers, orangutans, elephants, etc). The smell is super mellow, it suds nicely and I don't think it stings at all. It's very nice.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Smell (^_*)

Posted by AbuAbdullah on May 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

I Like its smell :) try it and you will thank me

Effective, but not tear-free

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

It cleanse my baby very well, but i couldn't say that it's tear-free (everytime my baby cries).

Good

Posted by Love healthy lifestyle on September 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

My boy has a sensitive skin, we been using about two weeks now and all good, so I would recommend to baby with a sensitive skin. Click on the green bit ☺

I tried the sample first

Posted by JoysWorld on May 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

And it worked so well, and so gently on my sensitive allergy dog that this is now all I use on his face.

Gentle Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for new babes sensitive skin. Use it the girls and myself.

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've use quite a number of bottle. the smell is so nice and its not drying. definately will buy again and recommend