Michael's Adrenal Xtra Energy Support...Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our family doctor is a proponent of Dr. Wilson's Adrenal Fatigue book. We have tried a few adrenal support supplements and noted mild improvement but when we tried Michael's, everything paled in comparison. Emotionally driven over eating seems to be reduced in using this supplement since we are feeling calmer, more serene and even. All of which makes it easier to cope with the roller coaster ride we call, "normal daily life in America". My guess is that if you try even one bottle you will not be disappointed. Wish they sold a bigger bottle at a bettle per tablet price.

I feel more energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product off and on for a few years. I decided to purchase from your Co. as your prices are the BEST. Thankyou for helping us consumers save $$$.

Extremely large, hard to swallow, my brain won't let me

Posted by emanuela on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am unable to swallow these huge tablets whole (even with a thick smoothie) 1) why are they so huge? Need to fit in lots of eccipients, eh? 1) They do indeed contain some "nasties" like magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silicon dioxide and glaze 3) I hate tablets, especially large ones. Best use capsules Not at all impressed. Waste of my money. Not recommended for anyone who has a sensitive nervous system, a history of choking, or those who are unable / don't like to take large tablets.

Very pleased!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can definitely feel that this has made a difference and given me more energy. I'll be ordering again.

More Energy definately

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing. I use this as I have Hypothyroid disease and it does help my energy levels.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thisw has restored a balance to my energy really important!

My opinion

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just excellent

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

it really helps me get through the day

Adrenal Xtra

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

This is a winner for menopause/post-menopausal women!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Filled with herbs and B-12- I could not get through he day without it!

1 2