love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

Its very mild,as Im used to a very strong ones but now i think it has become my favorite .especially like the ingredients.Of course it doesnt foam,but you wouldnt expect this from natural ones,and it has fresh taste but in a mild way,

Fav. Toothpaste By Far

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can not use any toothpaste with any kind of sulfate as it makes the inside of my mouth peels off, even some SLS-free products are too strong for me. This toothpaste is quite pricey but I love manuka honey so I gave it a try. It foams pretty well, not like commercial toothpaste, but sufficient. It also makes my breath stays fresh longer than usual, even less morning breath (yay!) And no fluoride as well, love it. Will repurchase for sure.

Great natural toothpaste

Posted by MissyK on February 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this healthy toothpaste, it has a pleasant taste cleaning qualities and a little bit does the job. If you think my review was helpful, click YES below, go to my page to check out more reviews.

Exellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fresh taste, natural ingredients, brush my teeth well.

i herb have still best prices,it's tood toothpaste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

without floride ,feels much better then other.

we like it very much

Posted by vitaminecopii on January 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

great product,even my 8 years old likes it and asked me to buy it again.

best toothpaste ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few natural toothpastes over the years and this is by far the best I've ever used. My teeth and mouth feel super clean after using, It inspires me to brush twice a day

Has been my toothpaste for the last two years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

Once I tried this one I was so satisfied that I stopped trying any other. I often have mouth sores and using this toothpaste I notice these heal much faster, not having time to develop into a painfull and inflamated stage.

My favourite toothpaste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product is especially good if you have a mature palate and don't like sweet toothpaste! My mouth always feel clean and healthy using this.

Honey toothpaste, nice idea

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

In short time of usuage, have no negatives to report. Has a nice clean taste. I like to use manuka honey anyway so this is a plus

1 2