Cheap but works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Even though this manuka honey isnt a UMF certified and only use the ambiguous bioactive 15+, it does work for me and my family. Based on our experience for the past few months, it really helps with stomach discomfort, cold and flu. I even use it as facial mask and it also did wonder to my cat's skin infection. Cancelled my plan to vet because she's fine now :D

Posted by archeiherb on October 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought Bio Active 10+ before.I was told that 10+ was for regular usage,so this time I ordered 15+ for my thoat problem.Hope it can be helpful.

Good value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Compared to other mauka honeys I've tried this taste as good as any other and is better value for money. I am no expert but for me tastes great and from what I've read 15+ should have good benefits.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I already ordered this honey 2 times. It has very good smell and soft touch with body.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great taste

V rich

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste and texture... i add it everyday in my oatmeal breakfast

bought for my dad

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Well,it's well packed, so you don't need to worry packing damage. The honey tastes great.Love it so much.

worth to buy it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

taste good, good deal

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Althought i hear and read that nothing improved about facts of manuka honey, this honey is still good and tasty.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried it when i felt a sore throat coming on, and did it work! I made myself 2-4 cups of honey in 2 days and my throat felt good as new after. tastes good too as a bonus.

1 2