Makes a great face mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use as a face mask. I used to buy a ridiculously expensive face mask with manuka honey in it, and thought, why not just go to the source ? So I use it pretty much every day, for as long as I can. Sometimes 5 minutes, sometimes 30. I have acne prone skin, with some scarring. This has helped clear my skin, and it helps with healing scars too. Love it.

life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

i use this medicinally . for coughs and stuff. and also for mouth herpes . I found that if i put this honey on my lip before it breaks out , like right it in the beginning when the first sensation of tickling occurs i never get a break out. i used to get lip herpes once a year around xmas time due to stress and lack of sleep. but since i started using the honey i have nt had a break out in about 5 years . I will always keep this on my shelf

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lively honey, it test reall and you feel the difference when you take it, my energy level has decreased when I take 1 spoon every morning in an empty stomach.

Posted by archeiherb on September 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I got a stomachache or sore thoat,I would have a tbsp of manuka.I'm not sure wheather it has herb or medicine smell,but I really like it.

Natural Healer

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

bought this for my aunt with diabetic sores on her foot and it helped to heal them. She is very happy!

Fragrant & Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought for wellness & maintenance of vocals. Good energy & vocals feels great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried washing my face with Manuka honey but it did not help and may have made it worse

The Best!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking a teaspoon of this as well as using it as an occasional face mask and it has really helped with my cystic acne and small bumps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Manuka Honey

Posted by MacnAZ on July 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have not used honey for many many years because I have not cared for the flavor. Honey is one of the best sweeteners that you can use instead of processed sugar. This honey is a little pricey but it is worth the cost. This honey is very sweet and has a good taste!

1 2 3