Awful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The positive reviews drew me into making this purchase. Just like the title reads awful. This product gave me no thickness whatsoever and made my hair extremely greasy. The positive reviews could be fake. <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/21/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied. We can assure you that the positive reviews for our Thickening Conditioner are not fake. The results from any new Bath & Body product can be highly personalized and we encourage you to seek the advice of a cosmetologist who can help determine the right kind of product specific for you.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used it 2 times now. I only received it 3 days ago. I like it actually it makes my hair a lot smoother and less frizzy. I use the same brand shampoo and they work well together! I recommend trying it.

Biotin conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product . My hair is thicker and full and shiny

Marde Labs, Thickening B-Complex + Biotin Conditioner, Citrus Squeeze, 14 fl oz (414 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I been using this product after shampooing with the same Brand. My hair is getting thicker and longer. I will be buying this product again.

Get this one....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the shampoo that goes with this. Both together are really great! Have done wonders for my salt and pepper hair...

Not so sure...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am in LOVE with the shampoo of this duo, but I'm not 100% sold on this conditioner. My scalp is sensitive and something in conditioners will make my hair fall out horribly if I'm not careful. One use of this and I did notice significantly more hair fallout in the shower than I usually have. If this is not a regular problem for you, then I highly doubt this will be an issue. This conditioner also doesn't leave my hair as soft and smooth as my other conditioner, so if your hair gets dry and coarse at the ends, this probably won't be the right one for you. I keep this around for emergencies and to cut my hair dye with, but other than that, I won't get a lot of use out of this.

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked the Thickening Shampoo so much that I bought the conditioner to combat wintertime static electricity. It works wonderfully and you only need a small amount for short hair. I'm a senior and the combination of these two products has made quite a nice difference in my thinning hair. There's very little scent in dry hair, but I don't care about that.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite purchases. I use the shampoo as well. It really makes my hair appear and feel thicker. My co-workers have even commented on it saying my hair looks fuller.

This Conditioner is just Okay.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Conditioner is just Okay. It has a little slip unlike the shampoo. It smells very lemony. I love the shampoo but not the conditioner. It didnt really do anything for my type 4 curly hair. I will not be purchasing again.

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the shampoo and conditioner for the past six months and am very satisfied with both products. The shampoo has a nice subtle fragrance and a little goes a long way. I live in a humid state and am active so I wash and condition my hair daily. My hair is not dried out, feels soft, and is shiny. I plan to keep using both the shampoo and conditioner.