Nice fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with my stiffness when getting up in the mornings. I just take one a day. If I have pains or aches I take more. Like that it is tested for heavy metals. No fishy after taste or burp for me. Great price. Thanks for free shipping to Australia, iHerbs.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After talking this product for a few weeks, I've noticed fewer episodes of pain from bursitis. If I forget a dose, the pain returns. I am also happy to note that I don't have any stomach upset from these capsule and there is no fishy aftertaste.

GReat Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

You be kept in Refrigerator and it will supplement the idea of you as a consumer when you don't consume fish nuts and berries, and fat (small amount only) from the skin of Chicken/poultry, lamb, seafood, and other meats.

gift for my dad

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

hight qulity with good price !

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good

Cheap and good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

How can I review this product accurately ... I have been using it for a month and a half, and haven't noticed anything bad, only good, but that does not mean it's because of this product :)

Easy to swallow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Are easy to swallow and don't have any after taste.

good price for the quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good price, fine quality, purchased it awhile ago and liked it, can't really tell the difference with other brands though. Will be repurchasing later and that is a good option if you do not want to buy a big bottle and feel like it cannot be finished forever.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good price value rating. I take fish oil every day because of omega-3. I don't eatn fish very often.

Easy to Swallow, No Fishy Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Glad I tried these. Good product and economical.