Finally Halal Gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

If only Pharma companies realize that they are missing huge Muslim consumers by using Pork geltin. Havent tried it yet, but have mostly everything i was looking for. except if it was once a day capsule with added vitamin D3. i have been ordering from iHerb for years now from UAE and this has to be one of the best online shopping with Fast DHL shipping (Always). I hope they consider stocking more Halal or Kosher Gelatin Medicine. 6th Jan 2016 Update: I started with a 5 Star with above comments, but now after consuming for some time i noticed my LDL level have increased. So 2 stars for now.<➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/19/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback with your search to find Pork-free products and we are happy that we can provide a Fish-derived gelatin softgel. We are dedicated to manufacturing premium quality Omega-3s that all our customers are 100% satisfied with. Please be aware that there are many factors that affect lipid levels & metabolism and we hope that you will seek the advice of a qualified healthcare professional to discuss your personal health and wellness needs. Omega-3 Fish Oil consumption is generally not correlated with elevated LDL levels.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is very reasonably priced, but unfortunately after researching omega-3, have discovered that the ratio between DHA and EPA is backwards in this product. There should be at least twice the DHA to EPA, so I won't purchase this one again.

Same product as before, different label, $1 more

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm baffled by this. I've been using this product for sometime but noticed the label was different and it's more expensive ($1 more). However, the supplement facts show this is IDENTICAL TO THEIR OTHER (cheaper) product. I got DUPED into buy this one thinking it was a new and improved version. Madre Labs is a good company but this TICKS ME OFF since I paid more for the same and could have ordered the cheaper one. Gave 2 stars because I'm ticked off.

Would not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product was a very inexpensive add-on. I don't get the sense this is a quality product, which was a bit surprising given other Madre Lab products I've tried such as their coco with cordycepts.

Not Good Teasing

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was rejected by my children and also me not accepting

did not set well

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

i have hormonal acne and i think this made it go wild

not fell

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

i dont feel the iteam help

ok i guess

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't feel any change while taking this, no bad side effects

Did not get what I ordered

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

My product had oil capsules so stuck to each other, all I could do was to just throw the bottle away.

Not quite right for cat food

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I need 5000-10000 per batch so this didn't last. I'll buy a larger quantity next time. And larger capsules next time as I must pop and empty each one. Not the right choice - pretty messy for my application.

1 2