Love the smell

Posted by 4NEKOS on January 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is pleasant, not sure if it smells like apricot...more like peach, but the fragrance lasts for a while. The spray does not make a mist, but rather the oil squirts out, so I usually spray it on my hand then apply. I have never used a body oil before but I feel that it doesn't sufficiently moisturize the skin, so I'm giving it four stars. Perhaps it is good for not too dry seasons. I like to use this dry body oil in combination with Madre Labs Sweet Apricot body lotion. 香はピーチっぽい香ですが、とても好きで程よく香ます。オイルはミストのように出るのではなく、一か所の集中して出るため手のひらにスプレーしてからぬっています。真冬にはもしかしたら物足りないかもしれません。このメーカーのボディーローションと一緒に使っています。

מרקם רגיל אבל ריח מעולה

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

המרקם של שמן גוף יבש הוא די רגיל בכל השמנים היבשים שניסיתי. כולם יחסית קלילים ונספגים מהר. הריח הזה פירותי, מתקתק, מורגש אבל לא חזק מדי ומתאים גם לשיער לדעתי. סה"כ נהנית ממנו מאוד

Absolutely lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

The key word of the product is "pamper"! :) I feel like a goddess when I use those oils! It smells heavenly and I know it is good for me as those are absolutely natural without any suspicious ingredients. My husband also love the smells :) I bought also mango aroma, but I like this one better! I use them to my body after shower and on the ends of my hair so that the smell can stay with me longer. It stays for a couple of hours. I cannot evaluate the moisturizing affect of the oils though as I don't have problems with very dry skin. Anyway the product is really to pamper you and it worth 5 stars, I will try other aromas as well! :)

שמן גוף

Posted by IRIS on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

ריח ממש טוב, מכיל חומרים לא רעים, נספג די מהר בגוף. חסרון יחיד- הריח לא נשאר לאורך זמן רב

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the smell so much but it doesn't last

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this oil! Smell is nice. I am usin it for my dry feet and hands , and its helpin.

נעים וכייף להשתמש.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

ריח נעים וכיפי לשימוש

Great for humid summer weather

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I religiously moisturise my body everytime I shower, this has pretty much replaced all my moisturisers. Great for after shower or even on dry skin. Scent is delicious and skin stays moisturised.

Amazing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect smell and the oil texture light on the skin.

Starts smelling foul after a while

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

First i loved the product. Even though it's not really a dry oil, but just an oil. But sweet scent made me wanting to eat myself. But the next day my sweater smelled like a very old butter...ough...and smell stays even on my down jacket, i need to wash it now, nausious every time i'm wearing it. Maybe works ok in the summer on uncovered skin

1 2