very good product

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on June 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this product because it has a high level of the active ingredient. I used to take three 1000mg tablets of another fish oil but it only had a third of the active ingredient in it. It was a combination EPA and DHA. Now I take one of these and also one EPA capsule from these people as well. It does the job with a high amount of active ingredient and I take one tablet less. Works for me.

Improves My Learning Process & Faster Thinking

Posted by tamerhosny on February 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I already took 1 bottle, 1 softgel per day. I noticed that i can think faster, easier to remember new things and fresher mind. I am going to buy more.

weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

weak efficiency - <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/19/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied. We do not quite understand your review but we would like the opportunity to comment. We have worked very hard to produce a premium quality DHA product. We source our DHA 700 Fish Oil from Germany (KD Pharma’s KDPUR IFOS 5 Start Rated Fish Oil Concentrate). We produce our Softgels in Southern, CA USA. We are confident in stating that this is the finest Fish Oil derived DHA supplement in the marketplace.

Good product

Posted by ForGoodHealth on December 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good quality product but a bit pricey due to high concentration of DHA. Still cheaper than other brands. Only buy when on sales. Use this mainly during traveling. Otherwise I stick with Carlson's liquid omega 3 which is cheaper and contains EPA too.

IF YOU WANT FISH BURPS THIS IS WHAT U LOOKING FOR...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

NICE DHA VALUE BUT THE FISH BURPS ARE STRONG

EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with the DHA 700, I take it with Cod-liver oil and Krill Oil.

DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product, ....a high concenation of DHA .......leaving no taste in mouth ....

Excelent mg, but the number of softgels is few

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great fish oil. USE PR0M0 C0DE (FUN 9271(without space)) for extra 5% off at checkout. Remember this never expiring PR0M0 C0DE for all future orders.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps with inflamation plus much joint pain.