very rich!

Posted by Savannahsmama on May 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

omg... this is very rich, I can't usually finish a whole mug full. Lately, I've been adding half of a scoop to my bulletproof coffee - yum!

Wonderful product, iffy packaging.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the product after drinking the single serving envelope as it hit the spot! It's bitterness is just what I need in the morning so I don't need to bother 'sweetening' it. I recieved my order 3 days after ordering it which is rather fast for things mailed to Hawaii. Just one cavet, the bags seal isn't very good so I emptied it into a freezer quart zip lock bag. Now I won't have to worry if it seals or not.

good stuff, but . . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

The package is impossible to pour the stuff out of . . . messy as all get out. Even pouring it into another container it is messy. Tastes good, but very bitter. Even Manuka Honey won't help much. Great product if you don't expect it to taste like say Swiss Miss. It is very bitter and if you take a lot if will make you jittery.

A cup a day as a change for tea

Posted by WardieWard3 on May 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

A strange combination of ingredients, but it works. Tastes great with a little Xylitol and Almond milk.

Surprisingly good !!!!!!!

Posted by eathealthy on November 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the ingredients in this heart friendly hot chocolate! Contains hibiscus extract and beet juice powder along with cocoa powder for heart function. Tastes a little bitter but I sweetened naturally with a little stevia. Will keep on hand during the winter for my kids due to low sugar content. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Better Than I Expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use a number of Madre products (no, I don't work for them, I'm just a satisfied customer), and decided to give this a try, as I like the CafeCeps and CocoCeps. The bulk bag has a ziploc closure, making it very convenient and less expensive than purchasing the individually packaged servings (although the individual packets are handy for travel, just a bit more expensive). This is a tasty way to get your mushrooms in, and I was happy to have a way to get beet juice in, as this was recommended by my acupuncturist. I sometimes add a scoop to a cup of coffee for variety.

taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I don't like sweet drink, so instead of adding sugar I shaked it with some non-dairy milk and it tastes like hot cacao, very creamy and rice. The bitterness is very mild which not bother me at all.

A very rich brew

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

A very rich brew. I love beets and use cocoa or cacao in most of my hot beverages. You can drink it hot or cold, hot is better. Adding a tsp. honey smoothes out earthy beet flavor, a little on the bitter side. Have not used it in a smoothie yet- Maybe green tea or coconut water, pear, ginger?

Taste great

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Will make second purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is really a good stuff that I take morning and noon...