Not for me

Posted by odereviews on May 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Madre Labs is one of those brands I usually test, when there is a sale going on. “CocoCardio” happened to be on sale, and it’s currently priced for only $2.95. I’ve seen plenty of iHerb regulars advertising CocoCardio and Cafeceps for newbiews, and that is mostly because of Iherb offering higher commission from iHerb products to them. Anyways, back to the product: When there is a “warning” that the Cococardio may not taste the best without extra sweetener, that should ring some bells. :) I doubt there is anyone who like this product unsweetened. CocoCardio is way too bitter, and it taste like a mix of cocoa and berry juice. Powder doesn’t mix in well, and the color isn’t the most tempting. I didn’t like the taste either. With $2.95 it’s hard to suggest this product to anyone. Maybe if you want the health benefits of it. You could try to mix this with smoothies and such. Good thing that iHerb has these sales, so the poor folks like me can try various health products. If you are bouncing between this and CafeCeps, I’d go with CafeCeps instead. :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

This just isn't for me. It's drinkable if you add sweetener and soy milk to it, but at no point will you think you're actually drinking hot cocoa. I didn't feel an energy boost or any other palpable benefit after drinking it, either.

Tastes ok but.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you look at the information on the back, there is nothing that shows u what percent is coffee and other ingredients. For all you know it could be 99% coffee

Didn't like the bitter taste if just drink with water. Recommend adding natural sweetener / honey or into vanilla shakes to make it more drinkable

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

don't see any changes in heartache or energy, it's not even tasty, too acid

Doesn't taste good

Posted by MissExopotamie on August 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I only tried with water. I will try with plant milk but the mix of cocoa with the sour-tasting beet juice is hard to appriciate.

Walden Farms Chocolate Mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I could not keep from thinking about the beet root as I was drinking this. It did have a bitter cocoa taste if I used my imagination. I did not care for it.

not yummy, seriously

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

It isn't horrible, but it is in no way tasty. Maybe it's the beet sugar. I can't tell. It has a hint of something satisfying and prepares your taste buds for a treat, then disappoints completely. Just my opinion. I don't want to throw it out because I hate wasting food, but I know I won't reach for it when I see it in my cabinet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2013 | Verified Purchase