Posted by kellyoflocksley on September 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

the two cocoa ones were good, I mean they aren't swiss miss, but it taste good, it reminds me of the raw chocolate tea we drink here in Jamaica. When I make this i add a pinch of salt and some nutmeg. the coffee i gave to my mother and she liked it, i'd purchase these in the full size.

Posted by hindati on July 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

j ai voulu testé le produit j'ai pris ce pack echantillon . le café est tres bon pas du tout amere excellent je le recomande . le chocolat est juste une bombe il me fait pensé au chocolat de mon enfance . n'hesitez pas a testé ce pack echantillon IL veut vraiment le detour en ce moment il est a 0.10 $

A good deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

I found this in a sample list. It's way too cheap and way too tasty. Small packages are really useful. I took them to my office, when my coffee ran out, I tried them. I should buy more small packages just in case. Much cheaper than vending machine drinks!

Posted by ElenMarfel on July 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love samples. The best way to get the idea about the product. Cococeps I would really recommend. Nice taste.

surprisingly tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

i made the drinks all in iced form with 3 teaspoons of sugar each for the coco drinks. they were surprisingly good especially the coco and beet. interesting aroma from the coffee and mushroom, but minimal mushroom flavour when hot water has been added which is fine by me. will be buying again.

Fajny Produkt

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

warto skorzystać szczególnie ze względu na właściwości grzybów które zawiera

I like it very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

All three packets are tasty and without sugar. I don't like sugar.

yummy drinks

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting drinks!

Perfect Little Gift

Posted by HDumas on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes I'm not sure if my friends will like the healthy ("weird") stuff I eat and drink, so I really like it when I can find nice sample sizes to share. I have been a huge fan of Madre Labs CafeCeps and CocoCeps, so I was really happy when they made 3-in-1 sample size. I have used it as stocking stuffers and as a little gift to friends so they can try two of my favorite drinks.

Posted by hedvig07 on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase