MRM Smart Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this blend a lot as it combines the EPA, DHA, CLA and DHA and we can reduce the number of supplements we take. I have taken higher amounts of CLA in the past but haven't seen any better results so works for us.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ranking high in Labdoor.com, though only take 2 capsules per day, visible improvement in reducing in belly fat and skin elasticity. Hope iherb can carry 240 capsules bottle.😊

belly fat reduced

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

The reason I like to take CLA and GLA because they can help me to reduce belly fat but you have to take it more in quantity 3 times a day each with 4 soft gels fro at least 2 to 3 months . Also I take MCT oil in the same time as a keynote diet 3 to 4 tea spoon a day while empty stomach (no sweet stuff please). Then congrats my fair lady you are Audrey Hepburn now. ^_*

MRM Smart Blend at iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smart Blend CLA GLA & Omega Complex has became part of my daily use! I recommend Smart Blend CLA GLA & Omega Complex!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

My body feels better.

Will definitely repurchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best fish oil combo I've ever tried. Doesn't give me fishy burps, great value for money

Best E vitamins?

Posted by lipsy1 on November 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have read about these vitamins, they are one of the best, but You should it 6 softgels per day (2 softgels 3 times a day). I think, it is too much.

Too soon to tell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

It might be working. It'll take a second to figure it out.

good product