reduce blood sugar early results

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in December. I am on medication. my numbers have improved a bit but not enough. I started adding this to my Visalus Shape Shake. since doing this, my numbers have been the lowest yet! I just had my lowest morning blood sugar number! I was going to give a whole bag a chance, but I've seen lower numbers 6 straight readings. I'm sticking with this!

Definitely does something good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've just started taking this because I wanted to see if this could be helpful for menopausal issues. It's only been a couple of weeks, but every morning when I take this mixed with juice (b/c the taste is not so good imo, it tastes like spinach) I feel that it's beneficiary for my body and well being. I started out taking too much, a tea spoon is really all you need. I have been noticing a change that makes me feel more in balance and less agitated.I can recommend this product and would also suggest to do some more back round reading into the benefits, as they are countless.

Excellent green tea powder substitute

Posted by Poppy87 on August 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tastes just like matcha powder, but less bitter. I get nauseous from drinking green tea because of all the tannins, but this works very well for me. I mix it in water and add chia seeds for a good post-workout drink.

Good quality

Posted by BlessedO on August 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Moringa one of my favourite superfood, gives me more energy and boost my immune system. shipping was so fast . Happy customer

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of food with this Moringa Powder. You can mix it with salads, rice, soup, chicken, Bread, cakes or all sort of foods. Highly recommended for a healthy life style.

Nutritious Moringa

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lovely product. I don't absorb nutrients well and do best with powders that are highly nutrient rich. I have this blended with other super foods of my choice with cayenne pepper as a catalyst to get the goodness into my cells.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product! It has helped me with IBS (bloating and yeast issues), depression (much happier)), chronic pain, and brain fog (clearer thinking). I use 2 tsp. daily and saw immediate results. Good in oatmeal. More effective than prescription medicines for me. I built up a tolerance to meds after using long term. Will buy again.

Great find ... But missing information

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was so happy to find powder morning due to health benefits and such an energy booster. This product arrived and I used in my smoothies a few times, tastes was almost like green tea in the smoothie couldn't differentiaite. By the way it is nut free...great plus. I give 4 star (NO REFLECTION ON PRODUCT) They missed if can consume during pregnancy. I had to search online, it is said the leaves are ok. I read can't have the root in the product because it will cause miscarriage.

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have this each morning in my smoothie as I have arthritis. Have only been taking it for a short while but have noticed some improvement in the pain.

Have had better

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Farmers Market they sold me about a lb of leaves for under 20 dollars. A pinch goes along way..and taste like absolute nothing. This Moringa from iHerb has a horrible taste as if something was added to it.. Maybe not, I can't really be for sure, Just that Moringa in pure form taste like nothing and a lot of soreness and aching will alleviate in about two weeks..