MRM, BCAA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the artificial flavor in the product. Also didn't care for the type of sweetener used. I ended up ordering the same type of product from another company that is completely unsweetened and unflavored. I just put a little water and lemon juice in a small jar along with the powder and shake it up. this works for me. Lemon juice in the MRM brand helps to hide the artificial flavor and balance the extremely sweet flavor as well.

The taste!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is unbearable! I usually don't moan about supplements taste as long as I'm getting results, but this,,,,, this something else!!! I don't know what's in it. lemon flavor my @$$

The taste is awful and bad, the yneed to add some flavers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is awful and bad, they need to add some flavor i felt i am going to vomit after i drunk it

horrible taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought lemonade should taste like sweet and little sour, but never to what I expected..... It taste really horrible, not even a little lemon taste or smell. I couldn't describe the taste. Never had anything like this in my life before. Should have go for Creatine.

BUU PIRCE IS TOO MUCH !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

BUUU price has rise BUU its was 47 dollard now 62 BUU , we cheaper in finland than you are ofering , buuu ! i buy in finland you bad man . in finland we say : PIHI MIES

not good for digest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not good for digest, and not absorb in water

Poor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Awful taste, very hard to mix

BCAA, very bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hello The taste of this product is very bad, I tried having it with tea and with water by itself and it tastes very bad.