MRM 5-HTP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. No side effects like other 5 htp's!

Best 5-HTP supplement out there.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended this brand. It is excellent.

Good but too strong

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am one that can not take this high of a dose. I tried another brand and same thing. It makes me sleepy but it keeps me from falling asleep. It's not the brand so I am still giving it 5 stars. Some of us just can't take this high of a dose.

help with cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a while now , first , it is the only htp that is pure htp , no extra ingredients , it helps with my cravings and it gives me less mood swings , win win

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a gene defect on my MAO A gene, which means I don't make enough/correctly process serotonin. This 5-HTP helps immensely to ensure I get a good night's sleep and has also reduced my carb cravings. Great product!

Using for sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My chiropractor is having me take this along with GABA for more restful sleep

Get Side Effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I only take one capsule at night to make me fall asleep with ease and it does its job. I found on and off I wake up with headache the next morning or want to get more sleep. After reading a few reviews on different sleeping supplements, I realize some people think 5-HTP too strong and also get headache as side effect. I don't think I will buy this product again.