Detox me up scotty!

Posted by aaronash on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is quality. My symptoms: brain fog, fatigue, constant tiredness, really skinny. I have heavy metals and parasites. This stuff helped me out with brain fog. I started with 1 a day, and worked my way up to 8-10 a day. It gets expensive, but, I just had to get better. If you're experiencing chronic fatigue, try taking some of this. Also highly recommended: liposomal melatonin. Glutathione is great for detoxifying your body, but even with the liposomal stuff, not that much will get into your brain. If you're not waking up with a clear head in the morning, you likely are short on melatonin, which is key for detoxifying your brain as well as the rest of your body. Look up Dr. Klinghardt's talks/publications on melatonin. I used a liposomal melatonin found on this site and experienced good results.

Best GSH available

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

1 oz of oj and a GSH packet (and any other LypriCel product) and the taste is non-existent. The texture is not perfect, but what can you expect from drinking a form of fat encapsulated molecules. Journal research points to lyposomal delivery as being just as effective as intravenous delivery. Given that GSH is basically the most important disease prevention and anti-aging compound there is, going with any other form of delivery seems to be a waste of money. If you want something that taste great, eat a snickers.

Great product but expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

I found it very useful for ME and getting over h.pylori infection. I also found it useful for minimising symptoms of detox and die off. It increased my capacity to take more vitamins without fatigue, brain fog and sore liver. It also significantly reduced my allergies to cat hair and pollens. The taste and texture is not pleasant but you can find ways to take it without noticing it too much. It's worth a try.

Excellent product but ridiculously expensive.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product but ridiculously expensive for a 3 amino acid molecule and this is driving most people to make their own liposomal glutathione since most people can not afford long term consumption of this product without breaking the bank. If it was about the price of the liposomal vitamin C, then more people would forgo making their own and can afford to keep buying this product for long term use. Too bad the price is ridiculously expensive. 5 stars for product efficacy minus 2 stars for the high price tag = 3 stars.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

GSH is best absorbed as an injection or in an IV. but can be expensive. This is the second best way to supplement with Glutathione and raise your levels. I take this every morning and my skin has never looked better! Funny smell, but that shows the product is still good. GSH can be unstable and degrade quickly. i keep mine in the frig. Affordable compared to what my physician charges for liposomal GSH.

Improved Taste (and best GSH I've tried--fastest working)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

The taste of the LypriCel GSH has improved greatly over the previous formula named "Lypo-Spheric GSH" (ordered on 13-Nov-2014). The previous one had a strong smell and unpleasant taste that lingered - I had to squeeze it into flavoured liquids to hide the taste. This one I can squeeze into my mouth directly. It doesn't have a sweetener or any flavourings, the taste has just been toned down A LOT that I can that now I take it by squeezing into some water and swallowing, or by squeezing into my mouth and swallowing it with water. It's also the best brand of Liposomal GSH I've tried: I have kidney disease that requires extra GSH, and when my kidneys flare up one packet of this calms them down within 15 minutes! Upate: I just found some of the old formula and tried them side by side. The old one definitely had a strange smell and taste (that lingered, too) and the new one tastes bland, not pleasant, but definitely tolerable. I would give it 5 stars if they worked on the taste more.

It is not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is taken with other medication, it is hard to seperate the effect. I think the person is a bit better wheb he takes it.

Love love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

After feeling unwell for many months following the birth of my second child I was diagnosed with a number of problems. Adrenal fatigue, under active thyroid & a hormone imbalance. All of which made me feel very unwell. I began treatment through an amazing Naturapath & also did a huge amount of research myself. Very slowly I was starting to feel improvement but the real big difference was when I introduced these little sachets of magic. Wow! Within days my energy levels have improved & I just have a feeling of wellness again. More energy & an overall feeling of normality within. The Only down side is it tastes a bit bad egg like but I take first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach as recommended for best absorption & take a gulp of water to wash it down & then clean my teeth. The effects far outweigh the slight bad taste & I don't have any after taste like with other supplements I've tried.

Taste Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste like urine

best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

helps smooth white face, white, healthy glow. Skin rejuvenation, skin whitening acne and wrinkles , firming skin - white aura - skin - age spots, acne. - smooth skin - free skin regeneration urgently.

1 2 3 4